Need your favourite saddle brought back to life?
We work closely with many other saddle manufacturers to offer you factory-quality repairs. We’re authorized service partners for Butet, Ridgemount, Antares, Prestige, Childeric as well as many other brands. Paramount is particularly proud to be a partner of Butet Canada and Butet USA repairing a saddle a day servicing for their North American clients.
Most saddles can be repaired, but not all foam-filled panels can be adjusted. Ask our specialists to ensure the repair you require is possible. We provide saddle repairs from replacing seats, knee pads, broken trees and much more. Our new location in Baden, ON is now available for drop-in repairs.
2017 PRICE LIST:
All in Canadian Dollars
- Dis/reassemble and basic inspection - $150
- New seat - $900
- New seat foam - $350
- New skirts (in addition to new seat) - $300
- New flaps (does not include new pads) - $400
- New knee pads with foam - $400
- Sweat flap - $350
- Stirrup bar replacement - $250
- Billets (long) - $40 each
- Billets (short) - $35 each
- Billet relocation (includes web if required) - $85
- Thigh/knee/calf blocks - $150
This price list is only an estimate. All saddles will be examined prior to final quote.
Prices do not include any applicable taxes or shipping.
Saddles will be shipped after payment has been received.
A $10 charge will be applied if a new box is required for return shipping.